OPI San Francisco Collection 2013
San Francisco by OPI brings street chic style with West Coast flair to nails and toes for Fall - Winter 2013. This new collection features a palette ranging from sky and sea-colored hues of blues and gray to reds, burgundies and browns inspired by some of the city’s most iconic elements – Chinatown, the Golden Gate bridge and the Embarcadero. This fall mélange is mixed with texture, seen in three new Liquid Sand nail lacquers in earthy hues of taupe, blue and gray: It’s All San Andreas’s Fault, Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! and Alcatraz…Rocks. Liquid Sand lacquers dry to a textured, matte finish, infused with reflective sparkle.
OPI San Francisco Collection 2013 - $7.00
- Alcatraz…Rocks! (Liquid Sand) – There’s no escaping this arresting textured gray
- A-Piers To Be Tan – I shore do like this chocolaty tan.
- Dining Al Frisco – Just feast your eyes on this fresh air blue.
- Embarca-Dare Ya! - Betcha can’t pass up this marvelous magenta.
- First Date At The Golden Gate – You and me and this shimmery ruby make three.
- Haven’t The Foggiest – Can’t tell you why I love this misty gray….I just do.
- I knead Sour-Dough – Are you bready to wear this toasty warm brown?
- Incognito In Sausalito – You better keep this almost black blue under wraps.
- In The Cable Car-Pool Lane – Good golly miss trolley this rich burgundy takes me away.
- It’s All San Andreas’s Fault (Liquid Sand) – I’d move mountains to get this textured earthy taupe!
- Keeping Suzi At Bay – There’s no holding back this assertive navy blue.
- Lost On Lombard – Oh garn-el! I’m all turned around.
- Muir Muri On The Wall – This trailblazing plum is the fairest of them all.
- Peace & Love & OPI – This holographic sage and eggplant is far out!
- Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! (Liquid Sand) – Dog-gone it…fetch me that textured matte blue.
Related to OPI San Francisco Collection 2013: