MAC Spring 2013 Forecast Collection
The seen-and-noted shades and finishes of Spring ’13 Fashion Week – curated in two limited-edition trend palettes. One for lips, one for eyes – 6 hues in each. Plus, the debut of our new Cream Colour Shadow.
MAC Spring 2013 Forecast Eye Palette – Limited Edition – $40.00
Spring’s dynamic new mood in six Bold, bright, go-getter shades, Now Mustard, Sunshine, Must have Brown, April Mist, Top Soil and Runway Rose, all in new Cream Colour Shadow’s intense colour-rich finish.
- Now Mustard – Matte, very light yellow green
- Sunshine – Bright, clean pale yellow
- Must Have Brown – Muted, warm yellow brown
- April Mist – Light, dirty and white green blue
- Top Soil – Bright red brown
- Runway Rose – Neutral pink nude
MAC Spring 2013 Forecast Lip Palette – Limited Edition – $40.00
The brightness of Spring. Six shades that hit all the right spots for the season. Features limited-edition colours in Forecast Nude, Talking Tan, Right On Orange, A Look in Lavender and Strut the Cherry.
- Forecast Nude – Sheer neutral pinky nude
- Talking Tan – Sheer warm midtone neutral
- Right On Orange – Light coral orange
- A Look in Lavender – Pastel white lilac
- Strut the Cherry – Sheer warm slightly dirty pink
- Electric Spring – Bright clean pink
Available now at Mac and Macy’s.20f5
Related to MAC Spring 2013 Forecast Collection: