Revlon New Products
Commenting on today’s announcement, Revlon Executive Vice President and General Manager, U.S. Region Chris Elshaw said, “As part of our strategy of continuing to build our strong brands, we believe launching high-quality, consumer-preferred new products is a key driver of profitable brand growth. For the second half of 2009, we are introducing a number of technologically advanced and proprietary new products, together with new shades, that continue Revlon’s track record of setting and influencing trends.”
Second half 2009 Revlon color cosmetics introductions:
- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick is a breakthrough product that is the first and only one-step lipcolor that has it all – exclusive ColorStay long-wear technology combined with an exclusive ultra conditioning complex to provide comfortable food-proof wear for up to 12 hours all in one step. The advertising campaign features Jennifer Connelly.
- Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara is a first-to-mass revolutionary 2-in-1 brush that has traditional bristles to thicken lashes and innovative combs to define, providing massive volume and remarkable definition with a rich color impact. The advertising campaign features Jessica Alba.
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse Makeup and Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder are extensions to the Revlon ColorStay Mineral franchise, which was introduced in 2008. ColorStay Mineral Mousse Makeup is a first-to-market formula with ColorStay technology that offers the benefits of mineral makeup in a long-wearing mousse form with a luxurious matte finish. Mineral Finishing Powder features coordinated 3-shade marbleized pigments swirled together to provide a soft, all-over lift of color that diffuses flaws and minimizes shine. The advertising campaign features Halle Berry.
- “Pure Confection” is a collection of 14 new and on-trend shades featuring a palette of candy-inspired colors that will be introduced into core Revlon lip, eye and nail products.
- “Passion Fusion” is a collection of 13 new and on-trend shades featuring a rich and realistic palette that will be introduced into core Revlon lip, eye and nail products.
- Revlon Fruitful Temptations Nail Enamel is a collection of eight exotic summer fruit shades, each of which has a matching fruit scent when the enamel is dry.
- Revlon Makeup Remover Towelettes are oil-free, quilted and pre-moistened. The towelettes contain an antioxidant blend of pomegranate and rosemary with soothing chamomile that leave the skin feeling clean, refreshed and hydrated.
Second half 2009 Almay color cosmetics introductions:
- Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance Makeup is a breakthrough product that is an extension of the highly successful Almay Smart Shade franchise which was launched for 2007. Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance makeup uses Almay Smart Shade proprietary technology with shade sensing microbeads to adjust to skin tone and uses new and breakthrough Smart Balance technology with skin balancing microspheres that work to keep oily areas shine-free and dry skin softly hydrated. The advertising campaign features Elaine Mellencamp and Marina Theiss.
- Almay Pure Blends Volumizing Mascara is an extension of the Almay Pure Blends natural collection of color cosmetics that was launched for the first half of 2009. The volumizing mascara features a hypoallergenic formula and is made from 97.5% natural ingredients, housed in eco-friendly packaging. The advertising campaign features Leslie Bibb.
Related to Revlon New Products: